Welcome to Fallow Property Management


Advanced property search

Fallow Property Management is a family run business dedicated to providing an exceptional residential lettings and property management service to both quality landlords and quality tenants. All of our properties are of a high standard and our associated building company Wearside Contractors Ltd ensures this standard is maintained.

Our team of efficient staff have a wealth of experience and a broad knowledge of residential lettings in the North East and are also able to provide informed advice on investment opportunities in the area.

Close links with the Accredited Private Landlord Scheme and National Landlord's Association means we are at the front of what is a buoyant and growing section of the property market.


Tenants >>

We offer a range of high standard properties ranging from flats to new build homes in the North East.

We can also help deal with housing benefit claims and guaranteed bond schemes through the local council.

For further details of our service please see the tenants page. More details of available properties can be found by using the property search tool or contact us via our online enquiry form to receive a housing application form.


Landlords >>

From sourcing a property to finding a tenant we can offer a high standard of property management to all landlords.

Including tenant finding or managing properties which are all ready tenanted our proactive approach to property management will guarantee your investment will be as efficient as possible.

For more information please see the landlords page or contact us via our online enquiry form.

Selling Your Home?

Selling Your Home? >>

Looking for a quick sale . then look no further. We have funds readily available to buy property in the North East for investment purposes.

Offering a fast & efficient service we can save you estate agents fees, offer you a speedy sale and even the option to stay on as tenant.

For more information please see the selling your home page or contact us or use the online enquiry form.